Just what the title says: a list of the songs that, should I end up in Hell, I expect to be on constant rotation for my personal torment.
(Warning: In true Lovecraftian fashion, just reading the titles of so many execrable songs in a row might be enough to cause brain lesions. Be thankful I didn’t include tempting Youtube links.)
- D.J. Casper – “Cha Cha Slide”
- Brooks & Dunn – “Boot Scootin’ Boogie” (which I rechristened “Butt-Scratch Boogie”)
- Four Non-Blondes – “What’s Goin’ On”
- Marcy Playground – “Sex and Candy”
- The Guess Who – “These Eyes”
Feel free to suggest songs I overlooked, and I will feel free to shoot them down.